Spirit Cooking 101
If you want to truly put your ‘heart and soul’ into your recipes, you must engage in spirit cooking. I will teach you how to become a proper sex magician as well as give you some sample recipes.
You might be familiar with the Political Sorceress Hilary Clinton who unsuccessfully ran for office of president Nov, 2016. She was great at her craft, but her feminine magickal spirit was lacking in her post-menopausal state. I suggest anyone attempting this be of the young and virile variety and have a proper hormone balance for full effect.
Spirit cooking is the idea of putting semen, blood, or menstrual blood into your recipes. These juices represent the masculine and feminine creative energies and are effectively talismans that allow you to become your own God or Goddess. It’s like creating a new universe, but you’re genitals are the wand of God and the universe is your semen.
You can add these things to almost any recipe. If you’re going to use semen, use something that has a dairy component so that the texture remains consistent. If you’re going to use blood, i would suggest using something like starch or a wine.
For the first example, let’s travel to Italy. Home of the Roman Empire and the original secret societies. This recipe is said to have dated all the way back to when Mithras cults where still around.
Macaroni and Cheese
8 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
3 cups Milk
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon or less of semen
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour semen over macaroni. Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
This next recipe is an ancient tradition from the early 1900’s in England when being a witch was banned. Hedgewitches across the country were intoxicated with this recipe. Literally.
Wine: A Period Piece
1 Bottle of Abracadabra wine (Change the C to an H for mystical and mysterious purposes)
1 teaspoon of period blood.
Pour the period blood into the bottle of wine. Shake slightly. Let sit for seven days and then drink on a full moon.
The next one is a more modern delicacy. It was actually handed down to me directly from the Secret Chiefs proclaiming the new Aeon “There is no god but flan!”
2/3 cup white sugar
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon semen
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small nonstick saucepan, heat the sugar over medium heat. Shake and swirl occasionally to distribute sugar until it is dissolved and begins to brown. Lift the pan over the heat source (4 to 6 inches) and continue to brown the sugar until it becomes a dark golden brown. You may slightly stir while cooking, but continually stirring causes the sugar to crystallize. Pour caramelized sugar into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish or a large loaf pan, and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
- In a blender, combine sweetened condensed milk, cream, milk, eggs, semen, and vanilla. Blend on high for one minute. Pour over the caramelized sugar.
- Place the filled casserole dish into a larger pan and add 1 inch of HOT water to the outer pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
This next one is what they use for Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass.
Cakes of Light
Ingredients and Directions from Liber Al III:23-25
- For perfume mix meal & honey & thick leavings of red wine: then oil of Abramelin and olive oil, and afterward soften & smooth down with rich fresh blood.
- The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.
- This burn: of this make cakes & eat unto me. This hath also another use; let it be laid before me, and kept thick with perfumes of your orison: it shall become full of beetles as it were and creeping things sacred unto me.
Ideally you want to make a single cake with whichever juice of your choosing, burn it and mix its ashes into your next batch that you will be serving publicly.
Misc. Blood Suggestions
There aren’t a lot of resources for recipes to put blood into. Something like brownies might be good for both semen and blood. You could drizzle a little blood over your steak to marinate. You can get creative. If you’re mixing it with the right foods, nobody will know there is blood or semen in it. Although you should probably tell them because consent is important. The point is, your spirit is in it, and that’s what spirit cooking is all about!
The most well known book for semen-based cooking is “Natural Harvest” on Amazon.